After a hiatus lasting well over four months, the 2019-20 NBA season is back in action inside the Disney World bubble in Orlando. Twenty-two of the league’s 30 teams are participating in the restart, and each have eight seeding games to play to determine final postseason positioning before the playoffs get underway in mid-August.
For some teams, the seeding games are merely a formality as their postseason position is already set in stone. For others, though, it’s an opportunity to climb up the standings in order to set up a more favorable first-round matchup, or to potentially steal a postseason spot.
Below is a look at the full schedule of seeding games, complete with dates, times and television information.
Saturday, Aug. 8
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 12 p.m. (TNT)
- Utah Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets, 2:30 p.m. (TNT)
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Indiana Pacers, 5 p.m. (TNT)
- Phoenix Suns vs. Miami Heat, 6:30 p.m.
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Dallas Mavericks, 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Sunday, Aug. 9
- Washington Wizards vs. Oklahoma City Thunder, 11:30 a.m.
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors, 1 p.m.
- San Antonio Spurs vs. New Orleans Pelicans, 2 p.m. (ABC)
- Orlando Magic vs. Boston Celtics, 4 p.m.
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Portland Trail Blazers, 5:30 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Houston Rockets vs. Sacramento Kings, 7 p.m.
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Los Angeles Clippers, 8 p.m. (NBA TV)
Monday, Aug. 10
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Phoenix Suns, 1:30 p.m.
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz, 2 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Indiana Pacers vs. Miami Heat, 7 p.m.
- Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers, 8 p.m. (TNT)
Tuesday, Aug. 11
- Brooklyn Nets vs. Orlando Magic, 12 p.m.
- Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs, 1 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Phoenix Suns vs. Philadelphia 76ers, 3:30 p.m.
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Dallas Mavericks, 4 p.m.
- Boston Celtics vs. Memphis Grizzlies, 5:30 p.m. (TNT)
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Washington Wizards, 8 p.m.
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings, 8 p.m. (TNT)
Wednesday, Aug. 12
- Indiana Pacers vs. Houston Rockets, 3 p.m. (NBA TV)
- Toronto Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder, 7 p.m.
- Los Angeles Clippers vs. Denver Nuggets, 8 p.m. (ESPN)
Thursday, Aug. 13
- Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics — time and channel TBD
- Portland Trail Blazers vs. Brooklyn Nets — time and channel TBD
- Sacramento Kings vs. Los Angeles Lakers — time and channel TBD
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Memphis Grizzlies — time and channel TBD
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Orlando Magic — time and channel TBD
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Phoenix Suns — time and channel TBD
- San Antonio Spurs vs. Utah Jazz — time and channel TBD
Friday, Aug. 14
- Philadelphia 76ers vs. Houston Rockets — time and channel TBD
- Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers — time and channel TBD
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Los Angeles Clippers — time and channel TBD
- Denver Nuggets vs. Toronto Raptors — time and channel TBD